|Dates||16-18th February 2018|
|Location||Onboard Excelsior, Lowestoft, UK|
|Vessel Description||1921 Lowestoft smack gaff ketch|
|Price||£200 per person|
|Includes||Onboard accommodation & food, talks & workshops, tour of the Excelsior yard, Lowestoft IBTC workshop, Crew Pack, t-shirts|
|Suitable For||Anybody interested in working in the traditional ship/sail training/boat building industry|
- Salty Weekend runs from Friday 16th February to Sunday 18th February 2018
- There are six places available, at £200 per person
- Includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch and one supper onboard the ‘Excelsior’
- Live & work onboard a historic working ship alongside her crew
- Discover the worlds of traditional ships, sail training and boatbuilding
- Specifically tailored to help you find work in related areas of the marine industry
- Talks and workshops from Excelsior’s crew, SaltyJobs and Lowestoft IBTC
- Every participant gets a free Crew Pack including SaltyJobs & Excelsior t-shirts, wristbands, printed workshop material and more
Please read the Salty Weekend page for more information on this Event before booking your place.
If you want to chat to us first, please do get in touch.